I thought i'll join the Influence Map party everywhere on DA
okay, here's some notes on my Altar of Gods
really speechless how to comment for this artist, i will never understnad how human brain can be creative as he is LOL. Love the way he design and create, love the details, love EVERY NEW idea in every new pic he did.
wow where do i start LOL i learned so much from him, and Abbey Chase is one of the comic girls i still adore and love. His Danger Girl TPB and sketchbook are my drawing Bible untill today. His works are my references when im drawing commissions for you guys. He's my number one favorite artist.
his drawing is just perfect, i really admire how his drawing and his coloring.
4. Joe Madureira: i love how he draws action scenes! i think he's the best when it comes to action, not to mention the way he drew expression of the characters. im really feel bad when Battle Chasers stopping. The story was just built up. Alos love he drew his women^^ i think Red Monika has influenced me when creating Reddish^^
ive never seen such lovely detailed human drawing before. i really love the faces of her drawings, the details on the eyes and the lips >_< oh how i adore her drawings.
6. Ed Benes:
well, i think he is responsible for me having superheroine fetish LOL, he just drew them so perfectly hot^^ and of course, a perfect artist for my Huntress, heheheh.
7. Marc Silvestri: wow, Marc sir, i really love how you drew characters, the men is extremely cool and the women is amazingly sexy. Im so sad that youre not much penciling as you were in the old days, always buy your comics even if you only draw a few pages in them LOL.
8. Masamune Shirow: his design and details!!! there's always something new inspired me on every new pics. and his Motoko kusanagi is one of my favorite girl ever ^^
9. Shin mega Ten: have you ever played Persona series, Digital Devil Saga, or Raidou Kuzunoha? i always follow and play all their games. i love how they combined concept of horror, end of the world, and teenager life. And they always have amazing artists hired for the series. and perfect soundtrack musics for the game. (Persona 4 OST is playing as i typed this^^)
10. Nei Ruffino:
your coloring inspired me a lot! i learned A LOT from you to improve. Thank you! and thanks for posting arts that is not published heheheh
11. Hyung tae Kim: although his human proportion drawing is a little weird, his design is amazing. And yeah, love the girls!
12. Games: what can i say, been gaming since i was a kid. And with a crappy family and problematic life, and i cant get away from it, gaming has been my runaway shelter and my dream. and so its world has been my world, and really encouraged me to draw fantasies.
Thank you for reading this!!
i hope someday i can be an influence to someone!
A toast to all my Gods, its an honor to know your works.